- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Administration and Logistics Officer.
- Participate in the review of ADMIN documents/forms.
- Custody and security of Head Office keys.
- Proper personnel document filing.
- Monitoring stock and inventory supplies (office supplies such as stationeries, MCI forms, brochures, bottled and dispenser water, car accessories, envelopes and all office supplies are monitored for restock purposes).
- BSC/HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in an HR/Office administration role.
- Considerable knowledge of waste Management or shipping and port operations.
- Good Knowledge of Stores management, Facilities Management, Fleet Management, Front desk Management.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.