- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Boat Captain/Quarter Master.
- General maintenance of entire machinery on board.
- Sludge Base discharging.
- Movement Logbooks management.
- Sorting of garbage.
- Quarter Master (QM) Certificate of Competency from a reputable institution.
- Mandatory Basic Safety Training Certificate (STCW).
- Seafarers Medical Certificate.
- Minimum of Two (2) years in the capacity of a Quarter Master on board Inland vessel or Sea Going vessel.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.