- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Boat Engineers.
- Install, maintain accessories and third-party products and equipment aboard the vessel and dry docks.
- Troubleshoot, identify, analyze and repair product failures.
- Load testing – static and dynamic.
- Lifeboat refurbishment.
- Marine Engineer Assistant (MEA) Certificate of Competency from a reputable institution.
- Mandatory Basic Safety Training Certificate (STCW).
- Seafarers Medical Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate.
- Minimum of Two (2) years on board as an Engineer-on-Board Inland Water Way or Sea Going Vessel.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.