- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Compliance Officer.
- Day to day surveillance of port and terminal to identify new vessels to be inspected without delays.
- Daily inspection of vessels withing and around the port.
- Implement marine pollution rules and regulations.
- Manage and keep updated the list of vessel inspection required on daily basis for entry into MCI portal.
- 1st degree in Management or Environmental Sciences or any related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum 2nd Class lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in within Maritime industry, and/or environmental matters.
- Considerable knowledge of Waste Management or shipping and port operations.
- Basic knowledge of IMO requirements and conventions and Classification.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.