- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the District Finance Officer.
- Generate source document required for financial transactions and ensure accurate support documents are attached for processing.
- Daily Processing of commercial invoices for sludge, waste collection and recyclable waste transactions and other non-MARPOL income.
- Posting of MCI (MARPOL Compliance Inspection) forms, waste notes and other MARPOL billing in SAP.
- BSC/HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration and other numerate courses or equivalent from a reputable University/Polytechnic with Minimum 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of cumulative cognate experience in finance and accounting related functions.
- Considerable knowledge of Waste Management or shipping and port operations.
- Conversant with Accounting standards and Good use of SAP.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.