- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Information Technology Officer.
- Provides professional IT services that meet the operational requirement of the organisation.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining Computer Systems and Networks and their security.
- BSC/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any IT related courses from a reputable University/Polytechnic with Minimum of 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in Information Technology role.
- IT Network Management and connectivity.
- Hands-on experience with Networking Devices and Server Operating Systems. E.g. Network Switches, Wireless Routers and Access Points, Crimping and laying of Network Cables, Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, CentOS Linux, SUSE Linux, IP-PBX System, etc.
- Database Administration – e.g. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 upward, Oracle Database, SAP Hana Database etc.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.