- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Internal Audit Officer.
- Record keeping of internal documents.
- Check retirement reports of float submitted and report thereon.
- Conduct cash count and report thereon.
- Participate in closing meetings at the end of the fieldwork, providing clear explanations on identified issues.
- BSC/HND in Accounting or other related business disciplines from a reputable University/Polytechnic with minimum 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in Internal Auditing.
- Considerable knowledge of Waste Management or shipping and port operations.
- Good understanding of accounting software package -SAP and Excellent understanding of Internal Auditing Standards and IFRS.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.