- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Learning and Development Officer.
- Training Coordination.
- Consult and partner with line managers/business process owners to incorporate operational/functional requirements into learning needs.
- Develop and manage evaluation methods and reporting metrics to support the measurement of programme effectiveness.
- Build and sustain relationships with training providers and accreditation bodies to deliver effective training activities to the business.
- BSC/HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2nd class lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in an HR/Learning & Development role.
- Considerable knowledge of waste Management or shipping and port operations.
- Business Reporting.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.