- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Payroll Management Officer.
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Maintain reports and payroll transactions to support the integrity of the system and to meet audit requirements.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- BSC/HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in an HR/Payroll Administration.
- Familiarisation and interpretation of labour rules and government regulations, policies, processes and procedures.
- Interprets and applies laws, regulations and procedures relating to employee rights and benefits.
- Considerable knowledge of waste Management or shipping and port operations.
- Highly numerate, with A good turnaround time on tasks, ability to deliver with minimal supervision.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.