- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Procurement Administrator.
- Monitoring stock and inventory supplies.
- Negotiate with Suppliers/Vendors.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Resolve Order Problems.
- BSC/HND in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic with Minimum 2nd Class Lower.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in a Procurement/Supply Chain management role.
- Considerable knowledge of Waste Management or shipping and port.
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.