- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Procurement Officer.
- This includes observing whether the appropriate items have arrived and, determining what needs to be reordered. Procurement administrators must be aware of low supplies so they can make purchase orders in advance of stock running out.
- Administer and maintain Supplier contract files to ensure compliance and all necessary contract documentation requirements.
- Ensure compliance with sourcing and contracting policies and procedures.
- BSC/HND in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or any related discipline from a reputable University/Polytechnic.
- Minimum of five (5) years cumulative cognate experience in a Procurement/Supply Chain management role.
- Considerable knowledge of MARPOL, waste Management or shipping and port operations.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.