- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Kimberly Ryan
Our client, a maritime company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of the Reconciliation Officer.
- Periodic reconciliation of all major charts of accounts.
- Test of ledger accuracy on P&L and propose correction journals on accounts not properly stated.
- Maintain, regularly review and post all balance sheet journals of accruals, prepayments and related non-transaction journals on SAP.
- BSC/HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration from a reputable University/Polytechnic with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower.
- IFRS certification from a reputable firm.
- Minimum of Four (4) years related working experience with numerate, computer, MS-Excel and ERP skills(preferably SAP Business one) especially in reconciliation, ledger management and financial statements in a structured organisation.
Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.